Please read carefully because our rules & regulation applies to all participants attending ChillZouk events. On this page, you will also find details about data protection, privacy, and our refunds and ticket transfer policies.
- We collect some of your personal information using our registration form and will not sell it to third parties. The information you provided will be used for planning this event and keeping you up to date.
- We will continue to hold your contact details securely to enable us to provide information on ChillZouk Holidays / ZoukDanceCamp / ZoukBase, products, and activities and that may be of interest to you. In providing us with this information, you give us permission to contact you in relation to these. We will not disclose your details to any third party without your express permission unless legally required to do so.
- You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the ‘unsubscribe‘ link when you receive automated emails from us. We may still email you manually to inform you of any upcoming events that you have already registered.
Affiliation Discount Codes
With any transparent and honest relationships, we are putting a lot of faith and trust in you do not find ways to abuse the 🔗ChillZouk Discount Model for your own personal gains or savings (click the link to read how it works). If you are given/found a discount code which you are not eligible to use, please do not dishonestly use it.
Any discount offered are discretionary and are not an obligation. ChillZouk Holidays reserves the right to discontinue or reject any applied codes with or without reasons. All discount codes have no monetary value and can not be sold or exchanged.
Refunds & Ticket Transfer Policy
We offer refunds on and before 4th April 2019 (6 weeks prior to the event) with a charge of €30 which will be deducted from the amount to cover for bank fees, exchange rates, and administration costs. After this date, then ticket passes become non-refundable, however, only with our written consent then passes will be transferable to another person’s name. This is to ensure we maintain balancing of genders.
Food, Beverages & Allergy Notice
- Please be advised that food served during the event may contain these ingredients: milk, corn, eggs, wheat, soybean, gluten, peanuts, other nut products, fish, and shellfish. This list is not exhaustive.
- If you have any allergies or special dietary requirements, please tell us as soon as possible and what we would need to do if any severe allergic reaction occurs.
- Whilst every care and planning are being taken to meet your dietary requirements, ChillZouk cannot be held responsible for any possible allergies during the event.
Shared accommodations are made up of the following:
- The majority are two people rooms sharing a bathroom (mainly twin and a few double). Those staying for 5 days will get priority over two people rooms when requesting to share as a couple. For those staying 4 or 3 days, one of the couples can ‘Upgrade to Single Room‘ if you want to guarantee not sharing with others.
- A few are three people rooms sharing a bathroom.
- Some are four people rooms sharing a bathroom.
If you haven’t already told us which friends you prefer as roommates, please let us know by 4th April 2019 (6 weeks prior to the event) otherwise we will allocate you random roommates.
We will always try our best to allocate your rooms together with only your roommates, but this may not always possible. You may find yourself and your friends sharing with others or had to be split up. We can’t guarantee any special requests for sharing with only your friends.
If you prefer not sharing with others, there is always the single room upgrade option (limited availability).
Rules & Regulations During the Event
Every participant staying in the event’s area is obliged to comply with the regulations.
The regulations define the policy for registering and rules of behavior for all participants present at the event. This includes rules for using the event’s area, facilities and equipment at the venue.
- Be aware and keep your possessions safe.
- 1a) Never leave your bags or other valuables unattended in public areas.
- 1b) Be discreet with your belongings; displaying expensive jewelry or electronic devices, like mobile phones or cameras, could attract unwanted attention.
- 1c) There will be other non-dancing guests at the hotel and we cannot regulate their actions or behaviours.
- 1d) ChillZouk will not be held liable or responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- It is forbidden to bring, possess and use any form of explosives or pyrotechnic during the event.
- The use, possession, solicitation for or sale of illegal drugs is explicitly prohibited.
- Smoking is allowed only in designated smoking areas.
- It is forbidden to devastate and destroy the facility, its belongings, the property area and any equipment located at the venue. Should this occur, the responsible participant(s) will be held personally liable for the damages.
- ChillZouk does not insure participants of the event. Any insurance should be arranged yourself.
- ChillZouk may arrange for photographs and/or video footage to be taken at events and used for promotional purposes. Participating in the event means agreeing to publish photos and/or video with the participants’ images. This may include printed documents or media, editorial coverage, advertising press and use on the internet.
- The participant is obliged to familiarise oneself and accept the “Rules of the facility” at the venue. These rules will be publicly available at the venue.
- Take care of your personal hygiene, smell nice and we highly recommend the regular use of breath mints.
- Be kind, be humble, be courteous and respectful to each other at all times.
Please familiarise yourself with the above regulations prior to and during the event.
Zero-Tolerance for Bad, Improper or Inappropriate Behaviours
ChillZouk operates on a zero-tolerance policy for bad behaviours or misconducts. This includes but not limited to improper or inappropriate behaviours such as unconsented sexual advancements, cat calling or sexual slurs, violent intentions, physical or verbal abuse at any of our events.
Any issues, bad behaviours or misconducts during the event should be reported immediately to a member of the ChillZouk Team. We are very supportive and will be listening without prejudice; whether your reports are made against a member of our team, hired professionals (teachers, DJs, technical, artists, etc), participants or venue staffs.
All reports will be thoroughly investigated and depending on the severity, the local police authority may be called upon. Nonetheless, we shall take all reports of this nature very seriously in order to protect and maintain a safe & welcoming atmosphere at all our events. We will take careful steps to protect your privacy at all times and treat any reports with the highest confidentiality and trust.
What Happens if You Break our Rules & Regulations
If you are found breaking our rules & regulations, bad behaviours and misconducts, this may result in a verbal & written warning and/or permanent ban from all our future events by Domi & Hoi. You may also be asked to immediately leave during the event and no refund will be issued or compensation can be claimed.
Agreement & Consent
By registering and participating in the event means that the participant has read, understood and full acceptance to comply with the above regulations.
Thank you and please feel free to contact us should you have any questions.
Domi & Hoi
~ Your loving hosts